1) Sibuma, B., Bostwick, C. & Channoi, S. (2018, November). Priming Preschoolers to Enter the Engineering Pipeline through Problem-Solving. Massachusetts STEM Summit, Worcester, MA. Link
2) Dubosarsky, M., Bostwick, C. & Channoi, S. (2018, November). SEEDS OF STEM: Problem-based STEM Curriculum For Early Childhood. Massachusetts Association of Science Teachers Conference, Boxborough, MA.
3) Sibuma, B. & John, M.S. (2018, March). The impact of an integrated Pre-K STEM Curriculum on teachers’ engineering content knowledge, self-efficacy, and teaching practices. Integrated STEM Education Conference (ISEC), Princeton, NJ.
4) Dubosarsky, M.,Bostwick, C. & Channoi, S.(2017, November). Seeds of STEM: A research based STEM curriculum for preschool classrooms—Teaching preschoolers and their teachers how to solve problems. National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA.
5) John, M.S., Wunnava, S. & Channoi S. (2017, November). Seeds of STEM: Early Childhood Engineering Curriculum from Diversity and Collaboration Perspective. Massachusetts STEM Summit, Worcester, MA.
6) John, M.S. & Wunnava, S. (2017, October). Diversity and Inclusion in a Problem-based Early Childhood STEM Curriculum. National STEM Education Research and Practice Summit, West Lafayette, IN.
7) Dubosarsky, M., Bostwick, C. & Channoi, S. (2017, June). Seeds of STEM: Problem-based Early Childhood STEM Curriculum. 2017 ASEE Workshop on PreK-12 Engineering Education, Columbus, OH.
Seeds of STEM in the News:
1) Worcester Telegram & Gazette article about the Seeds of STEM project, August 2016 Link
2) The Daily Herd, July 2016 Link
Journal and Proceeding Articles:
1) Sibuma, B., Wunnava, S., John,M., Anggoro, F., & Dubosarsky, M. (2018, March). The impact of an integrated Pre-K STEM Curriculum on teachers’ engineering content knowledge, self-efficacy, and teaching practices. In Integrated STEM Education Conference (ISEC), 2018 IEEE (pp. 234-237). IEEE. Link
2) John, M.S., Sibuma, B., Wunnava, S., Anggoro, F. and Dubosarsky, M. (2018). An Iterative Participatory Approach to Developing an Early Childhood Problem-based STEM Curriculum. European Journal of STEM Education, 3(3), 07. Link
1) Dubosarsky M., John M.S., Anggoro F., Wunnava S., Celik U. (2018) Seeds of STEM: The Development of a Problem-Based STEM Curriculum for Early Childhood Classrooms. In: English L., Moore T. (eds) Early Engineering Learning. Early Mathematics Learning and Development. Springer, Singapore Link
1) Seeds of STEM: Developing Innovative Early Childhood Curriculum. Scientia. Scientia is an online science communication newsletter that profiles projects that fall under a certain theme. URL: scientia.global (open access) Link
Professional Development Seminars:
This study is supported by the Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education, through Grant R305A150571 to Worcester Polytechnic Institute. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not represent views of the Institute or the U.S. Department of Education.