2) Seeds of STEM: Priming Preschoolers to enter the Engineering Pipeline through Problem-Solving, Massachusetts STEM Summit 2018 (November 14, 2018) Link
Seeds of STEM in the News:
1) Worcester Telegram & Gazette article about the Seeds of STEM project, August 2016 Link
2) The Daily Herd, July 2016 Link
1) Sibuma, B., Wunnava, S., John,M., Anggoro, F., & Dubosarsky, M. (2018, March). The impact of an integrated Pre-K STEM Curriculum on teachers’ engineering content knowledge, self-efficacy, and teaching practices. In Integrated STEM Education Conference (ISEC), 2018 IEEE (pp. 234-237). IEEE. Link
2) John, M.S., Sibuma, B., Wunnava, S., Dubosarsky, M.& Anggoro, F. (2018). An Iterative Participatory Approach to Developing an Early Childhood Problem-based STEM Curriculum. European Journal of STEM Education. (open access)
1) Dubosarsky, M., John, M. S., Anggoro, F., Wunnava, S. & Celik, U. (2018). An Innovative STEM Curriculum for Early Childhood Classrooms. In L. English & T. Moore (Eds.) Early Childhood Engineering Research. Springer.
1) Seeds of STEM: Developing Innovative Early Childhood Curriculum. Scientia. Scientia is an online science communication newsletter that profiles projects that fall under a certain theme. URL: scientia.global (open access)
Professional Development Seminars:
This study is supported by the Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education, through Grant R305A150571 to Worcester Polytechnic Institute. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not represent views of the Institute or the U.S. Department of Education.